Business Development Jobs
This page contains Job Descriptions for Business Development Jobs that we have available.
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Sales Application Engineer – Oil and Gas
Education Required = BS Engineering
Experience Required = Minimum 3 years experience in electrical or mechanical engineering in Medium Voltage Drives and
Position Description = The subject matter expert providing internal and external consulting for large electric motor and
drives systems in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Provide consulting and technical direction in the development activities during each phase of project qualification and
bidding phases to ensure client requirements are met and clients offerings are qualified Lead technical presentations
and discussions with customer’s evaluators and implementers
- Improve engineering productivity and system quality throughout the specification and development of proposal
standards, engineering design standards and engineering tools
- Assess customer or OEM non-standard requirements and validate final solution with engineering prior to presentation
- Track competitors’ offering and assess client situations and propose each client a family of competitive options
applicable to the client’s individual needs Provide consulting and quality analysis of the product development activities
during each phase of development to ensure integrity of design and relevance to industry requirements
- Provide internal training and coaching to sales and engineering team members in specific area of expertise
- Track competitive environment to identify new products and technology and provide comparative analysis to the
commercial and R&D teams. Create and lead the internal review of our industry offering to identify product gaps and
solicit feedback from peers, clients, users and consultants within the Oil and Gas industry
Experience giving technical presentations to audience of 20 to 100 members. Computer skills and ability to work with
business programs (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel)
Experience with electric drive systems with ratings over 10MW Experience in Oil and Gas industry
Location = Houston,TX
Position Title = Sales Engineer
Status = Full-time, salaried with benefits
Education Required = BSME or BSEE
Experience Required = 3-7years in the automotive engine industry. Industry experience in engine manufacturing, engine
development, engine packaging, engine controls or fuel systems supplier strongly preferred.
Position Description =
Location = San Antonio, TX
- Develop new customer relationships. Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements,
including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Close new business and provide ongoing customer account management
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of company products.
- Develop understanding of customer applications where products and systems will/can/should be implemented
(forklifts, generators, pumps, off-road vehicles, on-road (trucks and buses), marine)
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs to determine system requirements
- Provide technical support and services, including troubleshooting, to clients or other staff members regarding the use,
operation, and maintenance of equipment at the customer location. Develop/process/and present system solutions to
management and customers.
- Plan, modify, recommend product and system configurations and improved design to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with sales teams to better understand overall market environment
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to current and prospective customers.
Position Title = Outside Sales Consultant
Status = Full-time, salaried with benefits.
Education Required = Minimum of 2 years of college courses with an engineering focus or a technical degree relating to the
engineering, mechanical or machining practices. Mechanical Engineering degree holders will be given preference.
Experience Required = Experience traveling internationally and bilingual skills (Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.) highly
Position Description = Consultants will deliver technical presentations that explain Company products or services to
customers and prospective customers. Persons in this position will confer with clients and engineers to assess equipment
needs and better understand customer requirements. Additionally, Consultants will provide customer support by suggesting
product modifications to meet customer needs, providing product training and helping clients solve problems with purchased
equipment or products. Successful individuals will establish strong relationships with both team members and customers
which will contribute to the maintenance and growth of the customer base as well as ensure customer satisfaction.
Location = Pasadena, TX
- Must possess a high level of mechanical aptitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communication, presentation and people skills as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be willing and able to work in an office as well as manufacturing environments.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Outlook software.
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented.
Position Title = Vice President Management
Status = Full-time, salaried with benefits + Partnership
Position Description = An MEP design and field services (NEBB certified testing and balancing and system integration and
commissioning) company seeks a Vice President Business Management, the Leader needed for directing the company in
terms of business development - we see a person that is creative, entrepreneurial and just exciting to be around. This
position requires someone who can look outside the box and see things other cannot see such as markets to peruse or how
to change our products to fit the every changing and evolving business of engineering.
This person will see our CxTAB Kit software as a breakthrough in the industry and will have nothing but
ideas on how to take this kit to market.
In general duties we see that will be typically required include
Location = Houston, TX
- Work with leadership team on a daily basis providing needed insight on working with clients and motivating staff
members in providing extraordinary results through teamwork and by maximizing skill sets of each individual staff
- This position will direct firm's overall marketing and strategic planning programs, and corporate communications.
Facilitate client development through marketing and client services programs.
- They also must work well with others and have a management style that can reflect the vision of the company and at
the same time motivate the sales and marketing staff to achieve extraordinary results using common methods.
- Work to build and lead teams, foster innovation and have a passion for company growth. Duties for
- this position will include a variety of tasks which cannot be fully defined on a single sheet of paper.
- In fact, the person in this position will redefine their role as they grow and become more
- experienced. They will be driven to succeed, driven to serve others and driven to grow every day of
- their life. The person in this position will make little distinction between their work and play, their
- labor and their leisure. They will simply pursue their passion for excellence and grace:
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the firm.
- Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business/marketing plans.
- Plan and administer the firm's Marketing Operations budget;
- Organize and implement client relations including: client satisfaction surveys, client development activities, client skills
training, special events, trade shows, etc.
- Supervise firm's RFP protocol process including soliciting RFPs from desirable prospective clients and writing proposals
for new business; participate in planning and presentation sessions.
- Oversee business development activities including: efforts through Business Development Coordinator, assisting in
strategic planning for client presentations, contests, etc. ; offer coaching for prospective client meetings,
presentations, etc.; work with sales staff on designing and implementing prospecting and client contact systems.
- Oversee corporate communications activities through: external communications and systems and internal
communications and systems, public relations efforts, external vendors and consultants
- Develop & administer marketing database which includes client and prospect information, mailing list applications, etc.
- Assist with and support firm's involvement in various legal networks and organizations including coordinating business
development and marketing activities via these relationships.
- Oversee firm's electronic marketing efforts including supervision of Web site design and maintenance.
- Supervise Marketing and Sales Staff. Make staffing and hiring decisions within marketing department.
- Developing new clients through networking and relationship development.
- Strategic planning and goal setting for the company emotionally and financially.
- Lead the business development to increase sales of the company by 20% per year.
- Work with marketing to establish advertising, web site, newsletter and other publications needed to
- increase market awareness.
- Branding the company name for we are a re recognize leader in our markets and in our field.
Position Title = Business Development
Status = Full-time, salaried with benefits.
Education Required =
Experience Required = 3-5 years of business development experience in both the selling of services and utilizing marketing
Position Description = Position will initially be on a local level that could potentially lead to a Director position on a national
level. Some travel. Experience should be in the selling/marketing of design professional services. Experience in the consulting
engineering environment would be a significant plus, especially with involvement in geotechnical engineering, construction
materials monitoring and testing, and environmental due diligence.
Location = Milwaukee, WI area
Position Title = Business Development Manager
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience Required =
Position Description = Company is a fast growing, wholesale Distributor of Utility and Pole line hardware. Their products
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development or Sales involving Utility distribution & Transmission line hardware or
- Experience in the Transmission & Distribution industry is a big plus.
constitute low voltage Pole line Hardware, Insulators and Ground Rods. Products manufactured are UL and RUS approved.
The market for their products include: Investor Owned, Municipal, Cooperative Utilities, and Distributors, located throughout
the United States.
The candidate should be able to provide evidence of accomplishments.
Location = Jacksonville, FL
- Over 5 Years of experience in Business Development/ Sales in the similar capacity of Utility distribution & Transmission
line hardware company.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with National Utility Distribution firms. Strategically plans customer
visits to cultivate relationships, perform presentations, offer innovative programs and communicate plans.
- Researches, develops and acquires large account opportunities. Effectively communicates competitive strengths and
develops strategy to acquire competitive business.
- Develops and executes profitable business plans for managing existing and newly acquired accounts and implements
those plans effectively.
- Negotiates national agreements and rebate programs consistent with management goals.
- Development of the New products in Transmission & Distributions
- Teams with individuals within sales, and other key personnel to communicate account plans, pricing, and offer
assistance to drive sales.
- Moderate to extensive Travel
- Experience in the Transmission & Distribution industry is a big plus!