HVAC Drafter / Designer - Houston, TX
This page contains Job Description for HVAC Drafter / Designer in Houston, Texas
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = HVAC Drafter / Designer
Experience Required = 2+ years of HVAC design
Job Description = Must have extensive knowledge of HVAC ductwork design. Job Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Detail oriented and organized while being able to work on different projects at one time. Sound basic technical knowledge of
different construction types and building systems and experience in construction details.
- Provide CAD services using the latest versions of AutoCAD.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic office management computer skills including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to generate and develop design documents and produce construction documents under supervision.
Location = Houston, TX
- High school graduate; two year degree in Drafting or equivalent experience and/or training.
- In-depth, working knowledge of AutoCAD a must (XREF’s, AIA layers, CAD standards, annotative objects, paper space,
sheet set manager).
- Knowledge of commercial building codes.
- An above average ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- Experience in Construction Documents preparation and/or Design.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent organizational, communication.
- Self-motivated independent thinker, but still a good team player.
- Must have extensive knowledge of HVAC ductwork design.