Senior Process Engineer - Greenville, NC
This page contains Job Description for Senior Process Engineer in Greenville, North Carolina
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Senior Process Engineer
Education Required = At a minimum, BSChE from an accredited four year college or university in the United States.
Experience Required = Minimum twenty (20) years of combined knowledge of plant operations, process design and project
management; ideal background includes at least 10 years of consulting design experience.
Position Description = A North Carolina-based multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm with offices in Greenville and
Raleigh, is actively searching for an experienced Chemical/Process Engineer to help us grow the Industrial division of the
business. Exposure to a varied mix of chemical manufacturing environments (batch and continuous are preferred).
Location = Greenville, NC
- Broad knowledge of chemical unit operations, process and mechanical equipment, instrumentation, DCS process
controls and safety instrumented systems.
- Duties will include process engineering functions on multiple projects, coordination of overall engineering initiatives,
project management and collaboration with other company engineering disciplines and offices to deliver projects.
- Specialized knowledge of FDA food grade, pharmaceuticals, and biopharmaceuticals a plus, but not required.
- Oral/written communication and leadership skills are critical to this position.
- Active North Carolina Professional Engineer (PE) registration required (reciprocity is allowed)